On the Day of Your Appointment
If your appointment is in the morning, please remember that the morning traffic can be slow, so it’s a good idea to allow a little extra time.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
If we have not already received the following information, please bring with you:
- Your referral from your GP or specialist;
- Your Medicare or DVA card and private health insurance details;
- Any relevant radiology scans;
- Any other tests (including hearing tests and assessments, balance tests and blood tests); and
- Questionnaires if not already completed online or sent to the office.
For information on the consultation fees and payment methods available, visit the consultation page.
How to Find Us
Find our office address, parking information and public transport options on our contact page.
Appointment Information - Related Content
Ear Science Surgery will provide details of the consultation fee up-front with your appointment letter. Please note there will be an out-of-pocket cost for the consultation, and health funds do not provide benefits for specialist consultation fees.